Super Contributor
Looove Isaacs Pima cotton. Have numerous tops in different colors. Love how the material feels.
Honored Contributor

@ShortyLugNut   Yes Pima cotton feels nice but for me, that doesn't offset the fact that it shrinks if machine dried.  Then, despite how it's dried, it's such a wrinkled mess, it must be steamed or ironed.  Who wants to go to that bother for a tee shirt when there are so many available that are nice and soft with no hassle? 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor

love isaacs pima wear them everyday - never use the dryer for any clothes really, just them up, theyre perfect

Esteemed Contributor

Probably 80% of my tops are Isaac's Pima cotton.  I wash on Casual and dry on low heat and wear!

Never had a problem with wrinkles.   I love them!

Sorry you didn't get to enjoy them.                              

Respected Contributor

Love Prima and all 100% cotton. Dont wear mixed blends. Hate spendex in tops. Too hot.

Super Contributor
I believe the majority of my Isaac tops are Pima. Could he be cheaper? Yes but he’s cheaper than other brands here on the Q
Honored Contributor

@ellaphant wrote:

Love Prima and all 100% cotton. Dont wear mixed blends. Hate spendex in tops. Too hot.

@ellaphant    Pima is a mixed blend.  It's about 80% Supima cotton and 20% common cotton. 

Honored Contributor

@Zhills   @cheydie    You ladies must go swish your shirts in the creek or something.  I guarantee if they go through a spin cycle, they'll be a wrinkled mess. 

Regular Contributor

I never get more than one seasons wear from pima cotton tops. They shrink and the color fades.  With prices going up, I'm looking for serious sales before I purchase any new pima cotton items. 

Esteemed Contributor

Don't understand why but mine do not shrink or fade.  I have some that are 5 years old...still like new!

I don't like Isaac's cotton/modal but love his Pima!