Honored Contributor

In the "Retirement" wear category, I am finding that I enjoy the feel of pj pants with pockets every day!  They are warm and comfortable.  I do not go "OUT" in these!

Isaac... I LOVE the buffalo check or plaid/gingham look of the aqua robe shown last night (1/25/2016).  

I will and have ended up paying this much for pj pants with pockets and they don't come with tops.

A pair made in cute prints that are either fleece/flannel (for the winter months) but more tailored would work so well for so many things.  The gingham print pajamas were cute, but there are no pockets.  I do like the tailoring down the sides.

I often have to get this type of pant in a men's fashion line.

I also need a long stride...not a lower rise.

Would wear these with tees (100% cotton) that I already own.

Many times we have company at our house or if we are staying at a hotel -- for both occasions I would love to have a more tailored pj pant.

A petite length is also important for me... just sayin'

The gingham/check robe made me think of how much I would like to "wish" for this.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Valued Contributor

Re: PJ PANT REQUEST...

[ Edited ]

PJ pants have also become my winter retirement uniform. I wear mostly flannel and pockets are a must. I have found LL Bean a good source for these. I wear them with cotton long sleeve shirts. I feel like I'm presentable enough for the mailman but wouldn't wear them outside. My summer uniform is a short tee shirt dress or lounge dress. My house fashion has gone down hill but I still dress up when I go out!

Esteemed Contributor

@LTT1, have you checked out the Carol Hochman fleece pjs? I bought two pairs this year because they were offered in Long (also Petite for you). And they have pockets! They are incredibly warm and yummy. I don't really wear the tops, I like a l/s tee with the pants better. Perfect for lounging. Oh, and I probably shouldn't admit this, but on the days I take puppy to doggy daycare at 7:00 am, more often than not I'm in my pjs! Woman LOL

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

Re: PJ PANT REQUEST...

[ Edited ]

@MaggieMack@Jasmine19

Thank you both!  I will look at the Carole Hochman fleece ones --

I own three pair of the LLBean flannel ones with pockets -- I love them!  I wish they were a little more tailored for "company wear!"

@MaggieMack I ordered the microfleece ones in the petite length... this will be my first try at microfleece... I am guessing that they might be too hot for sleeping, but they won't be as apt to  crease from sleeping in them.  This would look nicer around company or not wanting to look like I am wearing pj's all day! Thank you for the suggestion!

@Jasmine19  I do LOVE sleeping in the LLBean flannels... the natural fiber stuff feels so healthy!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Check your department stores that sell Izod pjs.  All of them have pockets on the pants.  In my area Boscov's has a huge collection of iZod pjs w/pant pockets in ALL sizes.

I am also retired & live in my Izod pjs.  I call them "lounge wear."  I am tall so I like my pants to reach the heel of my foot.  I do not put them in the dryer.  I air dry my pants

Not of fan of highwater/ankle pants.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@LTT1  @Jasmine 19    I just reviewed today's Zulily offering and thought about you.   They're featuring a company called Boxer Craft which sells pj bottoms.   Check it out. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment