Honored Contributor

He's imitating Dennis Basso.  I am cracking up.

Respected Contributor

Yes he is hysterical the man can’t say two words without say like.

Honored Contributor

@rms1954 

Love his sense of humor! Yes, His clothes are my favorite. Darn it! Missed out on the rhinestone beanie pompom hat. Thanks! For sharing rewatching videos see his Dennis B impersonation. 

Frequent Contributor

I really like him and his sense of humor...I put his autobiography on my Christmas Gift List as a suggestion for something I would like to have...anyone read it yet? 

Honored Contributor

@Penelope59 wrote:

I really like him and his sense of humor...I put his autobiography on my Christmas Gift List as a suggestion for something I would like to have...anyone read it yet? 

I read it 

the first part was the most interesting about his childhood, rest not as interesting 

Respected Contributor

Penelope, Isaac's book is wonderful--every bit of it!!

Frequent Contributor

@insomniac2 wrote:

Penelope, Isaac's book is wonderful--every bit of it!!

Good to know!! I can't wait to get it and read it! 

Valued Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

@Penelope59 wrote:

I read it 

the first part was the most interesting about his childhood, rest not as interesting 

Quite a bit of name-dropping in the latter chapters (eg: Vogue's Anna Wintour) ...

Contributor

Issac is funny....he cracks me up too.  I think that Jen Coffey and Issac are the best shows.  I truly think that is why she gets to present so many of his shows, he must enjoy doing shows with her as well.  I have quite a few of Issac's fashions, I feel good in them and receive plenty of compliments.  I just wish he would quit talking about the Hamptoms so much....we already know you're loaded okay Issac????? 

Trusted Contributor

Re: OMG Isaac is Hysterical

[ Edited ]

He is a hoot. Funny I couldn't sleep the other night and was watching old " S E X and the City" reruns and they showed one where Carrie had her book premiere party and who was in attendence - of course, Isaac was there.