Hello Isaac,

This is my first ever post.  I am asking that you make at least some of your higher end  shirts, particulary lace and tees) in jewelled or crop necklines.  You have no idea how traumatic it was for me to return all of your lace tees, tops, etc.  But what really hurt was returning your simply elegant and perfect lace dress.  I am 68 and the neckline  just looks horrendous on me and I think on many others that I have seen reviews from.  Maybe you could introduce some of these necklines and see how they fair.  I promise that I am not being a drama queen here.  I bet you can imagine all the years that my age group has avoided lace because basically it drove us nuts to wear!  Now you have come about with  the lovliest , most comfortable, lace and we can't wear it because of our ugly necks!  Please help us , Isaac, you are our go to gentleman.

Trusted Contributor

@sweethermione wrote:

Hello Isaac,

This is my first ever post.  I am asking that you make at least some of your higher end  shirts, particulary lace and tees) in jewelled or crop necklines.  You have no idea how traumatic it was for me to return all of your lace tees, tops, etc  But what really hurt was returning your simply elegant and perfect lace dress.  I am 68 and the neckline  just looks horrendous on me and I think on many others that I have seen reviews from.  Maybe you could introduce some of these necklines and see how they fair.  I promise that I am not being a drama queen here.  I bet you can imagine all the years that my age group has avoided lace because basically it drove us nuts to wear!  Now you have come about with  the lovliest , most comfortable, lace and we can't wear it because of our ugly necks!  Please help us , Isaac, you are our go to gentleman.

Welcome to the board! It's doubtful that Isaac would see your request, perhaps if you post it to Isaac's Facebook page, it would be seen.

Esteemed Contributor

I know what a jewel neckline is, but what is a cropped neckline? Never heard of that one, so curious.

Respected Contributor

I agree with you - not only about Isaac's garments, but all QVC's offerings.  It is no doubt cheaper to just make all the necklines big and loose, but they don't work for me. I'll be 83 tomorrow and I am not thrilled with my neck either.  Please can we have a few things with necklines that cover up more than the usual QVC fare.  Thanks all.