Regular Contributor
Issac I love your pants and have many. In fact these days I only wear pants you have designed exclusively. However I am hoping you would consider making your tops more contemporary. How about some uneven hem and more scoop necks. Even interesting sleeves are welcomed. Can you do more than just simple tshirts? Thanks
Honored Contributor

@Lovevienna Vendors aren't allowed to participate here. Best to message him by his FB page. (It's always been a question as to whether or not they read this stuff but really, I doubt they have time).

Honored Contributor

I have many of Isaac's pants.  The ones with printed designs, although always too long, are fine but the solid color ones come out of the laundry a wrinkled mess and must be ironed.  I could and do wear petites in other lines but Isaac's are too short in the rise.  I no longer buy his pants.

Yes, Isaac desperately needs some variety in his tops which also wrinkle badly.  We have enough tee shirts!

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Regular Contributor
I don’t mind wrinkles and ironing. He uses cotton which is a breathable fabric and it requires ironing. I enjoy his clothes because they are better quality and definitely better cut. You can go with Susan Graver. She sells cheap polyesters which do not require any ironing.