Frequent Contributor

Re: Love it when Isaac and Shawn talk “words” 6/30/2018

@Klivingeasy wrote:

I would like it more if the host would stick to doing her job.  Let's say giving  seam measurements when presenting Issac pants.  Shawn isnow in the category of being UNABLE TO WATCH.  

I don't need fun words, stories about family, etc.  Just do your Job, please.

Shawn thinks she is so much more than a mere presenter She thinks she’s Isaac Mizrahi’s muse Except, she isn’t. 

Frequent Contributor

@puttypiesmom wrote:

When they were selling his new tank watch and they both didn't know what that extra dial was near the number 6, wow, can't get much worse than that.  IM finally just said it was decorative and had no function.  Changed the channel at that point.   

A “tank watch” with like a $5 movement inside. 

Frequent Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@Just Bling wrote:

IM just dug himself in a sinking hole, done buying his stuff and it was his "words" that put him there....how ironic.

Sinking hole? He has more money than you would ever see in ten lives. Please, don't let the door hit ya! Bye Bye! And remember you live in a country that has more than one choice for those in charge.

Isaac isn’t a very happy person, from what I read, despite money

Regular Contributor

I agree has a very narcissitic attitude.  I stopped watching.

Frequent Contributor

@I am appleblossom wrote:

I agree has a very narcissitic attitude.  I stopped watching.

“A girl has to have a lot of clothes”

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Most notable when he is presenting his clothing line is the word " Like " , "Like "  and " Like ".  Valley girl LA lingo  is not appealing . Speak to us customers as customers .  Yes, give us ideas on  how to put  various clothing pieces to build an outfit . Point out details of  what makes the clothes fit  well.  I've bought a pieces from his line , however  I  am  so over all that " Like " , " Like ".

Honored Contributor

IM often acts like he is seeing some of his items for the first time when they are being presented....and I think he is.