Honored Contributor

Lace Skirt A288661

[ Edited ]

Isaac fans...I need your advice. I've never worn this line, but when I saw this skirt I said to my husband, "I have to have that skirt!" He said, "buy it!" But I've never worn his clothes so I'm not sure about sizing. I wear a lot of Denim & Company and I wear a Large or 14 in number size. Do any of you know is Isaac's sizing is similar? I hate having to send things back if they don't fit.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor
Love IM clothes. Since loosing weight replenishing wardrobe. His clothes run large for me. Suggest you measure your waist and hips. Then check garment measurements, Allow comfortable room.
Honored Contributor

@SurferWife,I find Issac's S-M-L to be accurate.  I do order up with his tees because he cuts them closer.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG...thank you. This skirt is numbered size so I'm torn as to whether I should get the 14 or 16.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@ECBG...thank you. This skirt is numbered size so I'm torn as to whether I should get the 14 or 16.

Yes, That's why measuring yourself important. Skirt is lovely.
Respected Contributor

I find Isaac's numerical size to be true to size. I wear a 10 in a brick and mortar store and a 10 in Isaac numerical sizing.  The lace skirt is really pretty. I would check the waist size on the "click here" sizing chart. The description says it has elastic at the waist so there is some give there. 

Honored Contributor

I love the idea of a lace skirt. Thanks, I will have to check it out!

Occasional Contributor

I find they run the same.  I love that lace skirt , GO FOR IT !!!!!!!!

Trusted Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

Hi SurferWife,

I find Isaac's clothes to run large in general. I normally wear between a 10-12 but his 12 is very big on me. I just ordered the pink one in size 10 and even considered ordering the 8 instead for fear that the 10 might be too big. I hate returning things too. I would suggest ordering the 14, but I agree that you should measure your waist and hips.

Good luck!