Valued Contributor

July TSV Motto Jacket in knit

This jacket is heaven!!!  I'm a plus size and refused to jump on this trend. However I did.  I couldn't resist the comfy look of this knit. Not to mention the Catalina blue!!!. I got it, love it. I cannot wait to wear THIS.  It's even worth buying the black at regular price!!!

Respected Contributor

Re: July TSV Motto Jacket in knit

[ Edited ]

I got mine today in the olive and am kicking myself for the color I chose. I am not loving it. Like everything about the jacket but the color.

do I spend the $6.95 and exchange it or a diff color? Hate that it costs to exchange.

Super Contributor

I got the creme color , it's great. I am a 2x and it's super flattering !
Trusted Contributor

I also got the creme color.  I did go up a size only because I knew that a moto would be fitted.  I have a curved spine which in turn gives me a booty.  I try to not draw attention to it.  Booty's may be in style but not for me.  I love this jacket and may get another color.

Trusted Contributor

I chose the grey, and I sized down, usually a medium with qvc, the small is great. I think it's a great jacket.

Valued Contributor

LIsaB, I would exchange it.  The jacket is that good, imo.  $7 to have the color you want. And lesson learned, go with a color you know you like. Enjoy.

Respected Contributor

I got the blue and the cream in my regular size and they are great. I can't wait to wear them. I would like to get the black. This is a nice style, looks and feels great.

Respected Contributor

Agree girls! I got my M cream, beautiful!!

Respected Contributor

I purchased the black and the olive.  I love the jacket and I am keeping the black version.  I sent back the olive. The olive had a lot of yellow in it.  I prefer Louis Dell Olio's olive which is more of a neutral.  The jacket is adorable.  I am sure I will wear it often.

Contributor

I've had this jacket on my wish list and was worried if it would look bulky or be too hot for southern California.  I so want to get it now after reading the rave reviews.