Frequent Contributor

I notice that Isaac has been showing up to his show dressing very down, like a sweatshirt and jeans and sneakers, and messy hair, but, I was rather taken aback by him wearing camo  pants, a sweatshirt and sneakers. What is up with that? It’s like he doesn’t even care about his own appearance. 

Regular Contributor

Re: Isaac wearing camo pants?

Isaac always looks unkempt.  Money doesnot make the man! I change the station when he is on.

Esteemed Contributor

i like everything about isaac!

Esteemed Contributor

He's dressed like that for his on-air appearances as long as I've watched QVC.

I've no idea how he dresses for real life.

Honored Contributor

I've seen IM dress much better and without the messy bed head hair on air. IMO people either love IM or can't put up with him. I don't mind IM, although I was watching his show one day, my husband walked in the room, sat down and started watching, his comment was,"who are these people, they sound like little kids"! He turned to me and said,"am I right about that"? We just burst out laughing.

Honored Contributor

He has always been a casual kind of guy.  I don't mind.  What I would love is to see is real IM designs rather than clothes with his name on them that he shows up to sell. But that boat has already sailed.  IM seems comfortable with this arrangement, but we are on the losing end.

@LisaBeth18 wrote:

I notice that Isaac has been showing up to his show dressing very down, like a sweatshirt and jeans and sneakers, and messy hair, but, I was rather taken aback by him wearing camo  pants, a sweatshirt and sneakers. What is up with that? It’s like he doesn’t even care about his own appearance. 

Honored Contributor

I've noticed that many of the hosts now wear jeans when doing non-clothing shows.  They'll have on a lovely, dressy top with ordinary jeans.  This is a trick TV news anchors often use.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Bob M. and Louis D. are always well dressed.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@blackhole99 wrote:

I've seen IM dress much better and without the messy bed head hair on air. IMO people either love IM or can't put up with him. I don't mind IM, although I was watching his show one day, my husband walked in the room, sat down and started watching, his comment was,"who are these people, they sound like little kids"! He turned to me and said,"am I right about that"? We just burst out laughing.

@blackhole99  OMG that cracked me up so bad. Oh dear God I have tears running down my cheeks that is just too too funny. Oh Lordy I read it 3 times and each time I laughed so hard and out loud. Good thing it's cold out and my windows are closed or my neighbors might have called 911 I laughed so hard. Oh Lordy I pictured that conversational scene in my mind and I gotta tell you that's the best laugh I've had in a long time. Tell your husband he gave a bulletin board poster the best laugh she's had in a long time.

Frequent Contributor

@phoenixbrd wrote:

He has always been a casual kind of guy.  I don't mind.  What I would love is to see is real IM designs rather than clothes with his name on them that he shows up to sell. But that boat has already sailed.  IM seems comfortable with this arrangement, but we are on the losing end.

@LisaBeth18 wrote:

Isaac has gone the Joan Rivers route, selling to the masses on QVC and getting rich.