Reply
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 80
Registered: ‎11-25-2018

Isaac wearing camo pants?

I notice that Isaac has been showing up to his show dressing very down, like a sweatshirt and jeans and sneakers, and messy hair, but, I was rather taken aback by him wearing camo  pants, a sweatshirt and sneakers. What is up with that? It’s like he doesn’t even care about his own appearance. 

Regular Contributor
Posts: 198
Registered: ‎06-27-2010

Re: Isaac wearing camo pants?

Isaac always looks unkempt.  Money doesnot make the man! I change the station when he is on.

Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,544
Registered: ‎05-12-2012

Re: Isaac wearing camo pants?

i like everything about isaac!

Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,704
Registered: ‎08-18-2016

Re: Isaac wearing camo pants?

He's dressed like that for his on-air appearances as long as I've watched QVC.

I've no idea how he dresses for real life.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 10,369
Registered: ‎08-21-2013

Re: Isaac wearing camo pants?

I've seen IM dress much better and without the messy bed head hair on air. IMO people either love IM or can't put up with him. I don't mind IM, although I was watching his show one day, my husband walked in the room, sat down and started watching, his comment was,"who are these people, they sound like little kids"! He turned to me and said,"am I right about that"? We just burst out laughing.

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,657
Registered: ‎03-27-2010

Re: Isaac wearing camo pants?

He has always been a casual kind of guy.  I don't mind.  What I would love is to see is real IM designs rather than clothes with his name on them that he shows up to sell. But that boat has already sailed.  IM seems comfortable with this arrangement, but we are on the losing end.

 


@LisaBeth18 wrote:

I notice that Isaac has been showing up to his show dressing very down, like a sweatshirt and jeans and sneakers, and messy hair, but, I was rather taken aback by him wearing camo  pants, a sweatshirt and sneakers. What is up with that? It’s like he doesn’t even care about his own appearance. 


 

Honored Contributor
Posts: 33,625
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Isaac wearing camo pants?

I've noticed that many of the hosts now wear jeans when doing non-clothing shows.  They'll have on a lovely, dressy top with ordinary jeans.  This is a trick TV news anchors often use.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor
Posts: 400
Registered: ‎05-30-2012

Re: Isaac wearing camo pants?

Bob M. and Louis D. are always well dressed.

Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,712
Registered: ‎11-24-2011

Re: Isaac wearing camo pants?

[ Edited ]

@blackhole99 wrote:

I've seen IM dress much better and without the messy bed head hair on air. IMO people either love IM or can't put up with him. I don't mind IM, although I was watching his show one day, my husband walked in the room, sat down and started watching, his comment was,"who are these people, they sound like little kids"! He turned to me and said,"am I right about that"? We just burst out laughing.


@blackhole99  OMG that cracked me up so bad. Oh dear God I have tears running down my cheeks that is just too too funny. Oh Lordy I read it 3 times and each time I laughed so hard and out loud. Good thing it's cold out and my windows are closed or my neighbors might have called 911 I laughed so hard. Oh Lordy I pictured that conversational scene in my mind and I gotta tell you that's the best laugh I've had in a long time. Tell your husband he gave a bulletin board poster the best laugh she's had in a long time.

Frequent Contributor
Posts: 80
Registered: ‎11-25-2018

Re: Isaac wearing camo pants?


@phoenixbrd wrote:

He has always been a casual kind of guy.  I don't mind.  What I would love is to see is real IM designs rather than clothes with his name on them that he shows up to sell. But that boat has already sailed.  IM seems comfortable with this arrangement, but we are on the losing end.

 


@LisaBeth18 wrote:

I notice that Isaac has been showing up to his show dressing very down, like a sweatshirt and jeans and sneakers, and messy hair, but, I was rather taken aback by him wearing camo  pants, a sweatshirt and sneakers. What is up with that? It’s like he doesn’t even care about his own appearance. 


 


Isaac has gone the Joan Rivers route, selling to the masses on QVC and getting rich.