Occasional Contributor
I see we are losing Isaac on Monday nights,I sure hope we aren’t losing Isaac,I love his clothing line and I think it is a line that hasn’t skyrocketed in price after we got used to his line and liked like the logo line has done
Honored Contributor

He and Shawn are moving to friday

Honored Contributor

I like IM and a lot of his line, but I just can't watch him with either SK or JC.  Hence, I got on line to check out his offerings.

Esteemed Contributor

I liked Isaac on Mondays at 9.  I might be asleep by 10 on Friday.  Oh well!

Does anyone remember his afternoon talk show?  It was some years ago.  He'd sketch an outfit for the audience based on a concept they'd come up with, among other things.

Cogito ergo sum
Occasional Contributor

I do remember the afternoon show - on Style network or something like that - and then he would offer his guest a 'delicious coffee'

Honored Contributor

@Sweetbay magnolia and @Patty in CO,  I was a fan of Isaac's talk show on Style Network.    It was on for a couple of years, I believe.  His sketches and interactions with the audience -- and his interviews, too -- were interesting, usually light-hearted, and fun to watch.😊

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor
We Need Isaac Mizrahi Live Back Earlier & On Different Day!
So disappointed IM and Shawn Killenger have moved to Friday at 10:00 PM! I loved watching their witty banter and Isaac’s great design work.
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday at 8:00 PM would have been more advantageous time change.
Can’t watch Friday. Plus, time change is way too late.
Not good!!