Regular Contributor

Isaac's so good with the callers!

I just adore Isaac.. He strikes me as such a genuinely kind, good-hearted guy. I love listening to him chat with the callers. He really listens to what they are saying and seems to care about connecting with them. I wish the stars would align so that he and I could hang out and be friends! Smiley Happy Wouldn't that be fun!

Occasional Contributor

Re: Isaac's so good with the callers!

I agree 100% and was thinking the same thing. He seems very genuine and I would love to have dinner or ice cream with him Smiley Happy

Contributor

[ Edited ]

I agree with both of you. I admire Isaac and enjoy his shows. I think it would be fun to go shopping with Isaac and then have dinner. Woman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I would certainly agree with the OP.  He would be fun to hang out with.  I like to watch him too.  But when he is paired with a certain host on a certain evening, I can not watch him, due the host.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Regular Contributor

I agree...he really seems to enjoy speaking to his customers the most of all....and he listens.  I do wish that he would make PETITE jackets....  I have bought a couple of them and sometimes turning up sleeves can work, but other times not...and I'm too cheap to have them altered!

Honored Contributor

I love to watch him (when he's not with a certain host).  And I agree, he's so sweet to every caller.  Oh, and I also like some of his clothes!  Bought two pair of the TSV today.  Hope I like them!

Frequent Contributor

I agree!  He seems to love talking to the callers and is interested,  friendly and upbeat.  I really have grown to like him a lot.