Honored Contributor

I have bought many of Isaac's items.  They are well made and not overly priced, IMO.

I have not purchased any of his prints (mostly florals) . . . I am just not "print" person.  However, I will note they they are all matched at the seams, whether it's a front seam, side seams, or back seam . . . the pattern is continued and not cut off.  I'm sure that costs more in making each piece, but I appreciate his commitment to that.

On Sunday there were two other vendors who were selling a lot of floral prints, and neither of them bothered to match the pattern at the seams, yet their prices were not lower.  

I did buy Isaac's TSV peplum top in the marlin blue and will be wearing it to my grand-niece's wedding shower next month, with a neck scarf and a cute hat. It's a backyard event, so I will include my cowboy boots (they suggested no heels or strappy sandals).  Haven't decided yet if I will wear a skirt with that or dressy jeans.  They are all horse people up there and dress very western. 

BTW, he sold 135,000 of that TSV.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Valued Contributor

@sissy2 Tree,  I have several of Issacs print sweaters and the ones I have I love.

I know it is impressive for the host to say 000,000 have sold, but what I wonder at times, how many have been returned.