Valued Contributor

I love denim jackets and wear them with tons of different outfits.  they are very popular.  I found that DG2 (from the other channel) is the exact same jacket, down to the buttons. They are the same price.  However, the other channel offers them in many more colors, peach, hot pink, camo green etc... 

The he best part is that you don't have to shop with Shawn!

LOGO is also the same as DG2. 

These se designers do not design, they simply rep the manufactured pieces.  Such BS

Honored Contributor

I'll never know -  I'll give up those extra colors any day just to never again have to deal with HSN or DG - both disappointed me badly in the past. 

Maybe I'm just too old to go back and work my way through the mess again -  or maybe I don't really need another jacket for a very long time even though I love denim jackets as you do -  I have so many jackets and because I live my current life almost always in summer weather, I don't really get a whole lot of chance to wear mine.

Respected Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

I'll never know -  I'll give up those extra colors any day just to never again have to deal with HSN or DG - both disappointed me badly in the past. 

Maybe I'm just too old to go back and work my way through the mess again -  or maybe I don't really need another jacket for a very long time even though I love denim jackets as you do -  I have so many jackets and because I live my current life almost always in summer weather, I don't really get a whole lot of chance to wear mine.

@millieshops - DG's sizing on her clothing is all over the place - never know if it will fit - got tired of sending things back.  I too feel jackets are no longer needed much - it's either too cold for them or too hot for them.  I have a ton of jackets, but never use mine either.

Trusted Contributor

Isaac got me back to wanting a denim jacket, but I bought mine at Lands End.  They are a beautiful fit, a little longer than Isaac's, and they have a little bit of stretch, but are still very definitely a denim.  I got a white and dark blue at 30% off, plus no shipping fees.  They fit me perfectly.  Very tired of returning online purchases, but Lands End is near my home. 

Honored Contributor

Here is the IM jacket-

Here is the DG2 one-

Respected Contributor

They appear similar but the Issac jacket does not have a flap or buttons on the front pockets. Also, the fabric weight may be different. I am awaiting the IM jacket and hope it fits.

Respected Contributor

I received the denim jacket today and I am very pleased with it. I ordered the medium wash in my regular size 10 and it fit perfectly. I washed it in cold water and dried on delicate. No wrinkles. It is somewhat weighty, not a flimsy jacket.