Trusted Contributor

Isaac's cashmere

[ Edited ]

I don't own of his cashmere but have his ruana in my cart

A281469

.  Is his cashmere really top quality?  Even at the sale price it is still over $150 so want it to be GREAT.  The reviews are excellent but there are only 9 of them.  TIA

Super Contributor

Re: Isaac's cashmere

[ Edited ]

@equss

Hi 

I have a Black cashmere wrap of Isaacs and the quality is outstanding 

I also have a few other cashmere sweaters from his collection and they are also very good quality 

The wrap is especially thick and super soft 

Hope this helps !

Trusted Contributor

His cashmere is really nice, but some items are better then others. i have a few of his things and they are all different, some are thinner and shed, some are very thick. I just returned his new ruana in navy because it was to big and long on me. The item was kind of a medium thickness, very nice. I hated to retun it, but i looked like a tent! It came down to my knees in back, i am 5'4.

Trusted Contributor

@Gsmom wrote:

@equss

Hi 

I have a Black cashmere wrap of Isaacs and the quality is outstanding 

I also have a few other cashmere sweaters from his collection and they are also very good quality 

The wrap is especially thick and super soft 

Hope this helps !

Thank you!!!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Isaac's cashmere

[ Edited ]

@dogsx3 wrote:

His cashmere is really nice, but some items are better then others. i have a few of his things and they are all different, some are thinner and shed, some are very thick. I just returned his new ruana in navy because it was to big and long on me. The item was kind of a medium thickness, very nice. I hated to retun it, but i looked like a tent! It came down to my knees in back, i am 5'4.

I am also about 5'4 so I will compare measurements.  Thanks!!

Edit:  looks like less fabric on the one I am ordereing...if you like pink/gray you might want to take a look as there are a few still left and the price is right!

Valued Contributor

I got the pink and grey and it is very nice.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

I have 10 pieces of his cashmere.  I love them all.  The washable cashmere seems to be a bit heavier than the dry clean version. 

But both are quality.  They wear well and after years I still have my first piece.

Honored Contributor

I have not been impressed with the cashmere offered this season; very thin. I've been purchasing his cashmere for quite a few years and the difference between the pieces I purchased this fall (and returned all of them) and pieces from last year and earlier is night and day.

He has some great items I'd love to buy but am holding off because of the quality of the others being so poor.

Contributor

I cant speak for this years quality but I do own 8 cashmere sweaters by Isaac from QVC. And some are thicker than others as others have stated.  My fav Isaac cashmere is the boyfriend button down cardigan which I own in black, gray, ice blue & wheat.It is offered for $114 & worth the price both in design & feel.  I do not like some of his open styles or the high low cashmere sweaters they wont stand the test of time. With that said I did not order his TSV the other day due to the fact that the length for the tunic looked good on the 5'3" model & too short for the 5'8" model. I am 5'6". The measurement was 27 1/2 inches in length a full two inches  shorter than Isaac tunics I own. 

Respected Contributor
I bought my usual size in the cashmere TSV. I thought the sizing was generous and the length was a true tunic length on my 5’10” self.