Honored Contributor

I was just reading the reviews on Isaac's watch and see that several people expressed a desire for more straps.  FYI: You can buy straps on eBay in virtually every color of the rainbow.  You do need to know the strap width in millimeters which a jeweler can tell you.  You can get straps with the quick change pins so you can change them easily.  Michele makes beautiful straps and the style should fit this watch.  There are good prices on them on eBay.  I've also bought straps from Clockworksynergy.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624Nice work!  I have many Fossil watches some w/interchangeable bands.  I'm always looking for new and different.

(That's one BIG watch.)

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Honored Contributor

I had not heard about his smartwatch - I checked it out & it looks very nice! A much more wearable & versatile smartwatch than others I've seen. I love the interchangeable strap idea.

I think the straps that come with the watch would be too long for me. I wishing  they would list the smallest size wrist it will fit. My wrist is just a sliver over 5 inches & his small size ceramic watches are a little loose on me.