Occasional Visitor

Isaac, my dear.......I just bought my 25th pair of your Marvelous Mocs....and have them in every color that you make but sadly, you don't have an OLIVE which is a fantastic neutral and goes so well with your olive 24/7 pants.....Please help!!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Isaac's Marvelous Mocs.....

@Lynn-qvc

Maybe moving thread to Suggestions, Fashion or Favorite Brand would yield more responses.  Thought?

Esteemed Contributor

@Nancy WH Wow, 25 pairs, thought I was bad, lol I love them too.  I have a pair that I love so much I bought the same pair and put them away as I never want to be without them,  I too would love olive.  Don't know if you have seen but there a Q promo they do they look like a true cherry suede with the horse bit when I found the shoe it looks more burnt orange.  I really would love a true red too.

Honored Contributor

I love them also but do not buy any because I wear a narrow shoe. Wish they came in narrows.  

Honored Contributor

love his mocs!

LOL i would LOVE to have a collection of 25!

i have about 8 i think and i am looking to expand my collection.

his shoes fit me so well and are so comfortable.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Contributor

Wow! My shopping twin! I have 25 too. (27 actually just purchased 2 more Friday so haven't arrived yet). Excellent suggestion on the Olive! My walkin closet may up & run off though it's so full now. Between Isaac, D&C, Liz Clairborne, Joan Rivers, Dennis Basso, Bob Mackie, Linea, Dooney, & QF.. they really could open an outlet mall from my closet. I guess a lot of us could. Lol