The 2 ply cashmere sweaters can be bought at Macy's or Dillard's for half the price.

Honored Contributor

He is so over the top with his prices I suppose just because his name is on the label he thinks he's all that.

I also find 2ply cashmere this time of season into more fall/winter for $50 or less at Kohl's all the time.  They've been selling beautiful cashmere styles and colors for years now. 

I also find beautiful cashmere designs at Marshall's fall into winter as well.  Prices are really good there too.  There's no way I'd pay IM prices.

Respected Contributor

I couldn't believe how thin it was. The beige was semi sheer, no thank you.

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

He is so over the top with his prices I suppose just because his name is on the label he thinks he's all that.

I also find 2ply cashmere this time of season into more fall/winter for $50 or less at Kohl's all the time.  They've been selling beautiful cashmere styles and colors for years now. 

I also find beautiful cashmere designs at Marshall's fall into winter as well.  Prices are really good there too.  There's no way I'd pay IM prices.

QVC sets the prices. Not Isaac. But, yes, QVC is over the top with their pricing. 

New Contributor

Re: Moccasins by Isaac Mizrahi

Not sure where to go, but I would like to say I have never been able to wear moccasins until I found Isaac Mizrahi's.   I have deformed little toes and never found moccasins that would fft over them.  Isaac's fit me very well.  Love them.

I would like to see some all leather moccasins in a natural orange color.  I have lots of orange that I would like to find an orange moccasin to wear with them.  I don't want a suede shoe, but all leather.  The canvas shoe you have with natural orange trim is the color I would like to have in all leather moccasin.  Please pass the word along.

Fan of Isaac's.  Sharon Grammer

Esteemed Contributor

@SharonRose 27 wrote:

Not sure where to go, but I would like to say I have never been able to wear moccasins until I found Isaac Mizrahi's.   I have deformed little toes and never found moccasins that would fft over them.  Isaac's fit me very well.  Love them.

I would like to see some all leather moccasins in a natural orange color.  I have lots of orange that I would like to find an orange moccasin to wear with them.  I don't want a suede shoe, but all leather.  The canvas shoe you have with natural orange trim is the color I would like to have in all leather moccasin.  Please pass the word along.

Fan of Isaac's.  Sharon Grammer

I too love his moccasins and have bad toes too.  They are SO comfortable and that's what I need when I'm walking .  I have about 6 pairs but will gladly add to the collection.

Super Contributor

like, its everything, I mean, like, money, like, everything, I mean, like, seriously!!

Frequent Contributor

Am I right about that?  LOL!