Contributor

Isaac is multi-talented

[ Edited ]

In addition to his many other achievements, Isaac helped write the NYTimes Sunday.July 30, crossword puzzle (p.52, Magazine).  It of course includes humorous references to fashion.  I found it both challenging and delightful. 

Honored Contributor

I did that puzzle, and it was fun !

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

Isaac is a very interesting, bright man.  He has broad ranging interests.  I believe that having so many things he wanted to do -- and was capable of doing, was a reason he had stepped back from a lot of mass market (licensed brand) fashions for a long time before partnering with Excel and QVC a few years ago.   He's the kind of person you would have to admire if you knew him personally.  

Respected Contributor

He also is involved in theatre - designing, directing and acting - man of many talents

Frequent Contributor

I had the priviledge of meeting Isaac at the Q a few years ago.  What a delightful man!  He was so gracious and just a joy to be around. 

Yes....he is multi-talented.  I so wish I could attend one of his cabaret shows.  I bet they are a hoot and a half!