Honored Contributor

Isaac, how about some different colors

[ Edited ]

Colors that are more muted not these bright, bright colors in your tops.  Pale, pale yellow, pink, green, orange, light gray, baby blue, baby pink.  I am talking about washed out pastels making them lighter than pastels.  All these muted colors could be worn with navy, charcoal gray, black, faded brown.  I am tired of seeing royal blue, and all these other bright colors.  Tone it down, please.  Your tees are very well made and wash beautifully.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Contributor

Re: Isaac, how about some different colors

Coincidentally, have thought this same thing more than once about Susan Graver clothes.  And was thinking it today watching her show this morning.  Always the same bright colors, hardly any pastels.  Especially dislike the traffic cone orange.  

Honored Contributor

lol  -   I sometimes buy NO tops for years at a time because there's not a pastel I like on me.  Spring is particularly difficult.

Last thing I need is for every QVC designer to concentrate on pastels.  I'm almost old enough not to need to buy much, but I'm not so old that I won't need something new once in a while.  I just know it won't be pale pink or blue or mint green or gray.  When that's all there is, I resort to ivory, beige, red or orange -  and I have enough of those colors to start my own store!

So -  the designetrs can add more colors, but not if it means eliminating the brights.

Trusted Contributor

Crayola colors.  I’m sick of them. More subtlety, please!

Valued Contributor

check out H by Halston. That line has some great neutral and pastel colors

Esteemed Contributor

wrote:

Colors that are more muted not these bright, bright colors in your tops.  Pale, pale yellow, pink, green, orange, light gray, baby blue, baby pink.  All these muted colors could be worn with navy, charcoal gray, black, faded brown.  I am tired of seeing royal blue, and all these other bright colors.  Tone it down, please.  Cat Very Happy

I totally agree.  But I like more of the "dusty" shades, and fall colors.  I think LOGO has some beautiful colors, but I don't like any of her designs.

There are many Denim & Co. and Susan Graver tops that I like but there is not one color that appeals to me.  And not just that - they may be made in the same colors in which I already have something similar.  Too bad.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Katcat1  Did you see Isaac's recent show when he had the TVS last week.  I purchased ballet pink (a light pink) lace tunic and an Oasis (light blue) Blue lace tunic, also Dusty Rose Knit Moto Jacket and an Oasis (light blue Moto Jacket.   Also loafers in the pink and the blue and they came in a light grey also.   I have in the past year purchased lilac pants, lilac cardigan, lilac fleece jacket.  I have peach and lilght blue tops.  There is a pebble grey in his pants and I have a light grey jacket also.  He does have the colors you are looking for.  I'm sure there are more, but those are the ones that come to mind.

I see Susan Graver has a new liquid knit top that comes in pale pink, pale blue, a soft light green and a pale yellow.  I have several of her tops in pinks, blues, grley.  So the choices are there.  Maybe we will be seeing more when spring;summer fashion come.  I also like the softer and light colors.  I also like the vibrant colors.  It's nice to have both.

Trusted Contributor

@Katcat1I agree. Especially pink.  Most of the pink shades are in that baby doll pink.  I like pink with some gray in it.  And most of the QVC blues are so matronly.  I like Navy blue, especially in the summer, but it seems now a days no one knows what real Navy blue looks like.  

Honored Contributor

Ladies,  I need to add that Isaac has beautiful tees.  The fit, the cotton he uses and the price is fairly reasonable.  They wash beautifully too.  

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@walkingal  I love navy too but a very, very light baby blue is pretty too.  The colors I am talking about are lighter than pastels.  I am just tired of seeing so many bright colors.  I hate to look like a Crossing Guard!  lol

kindness is strength