Respected Contributor

Enjoyable seeind these two working together.  No competition, nice explanations, sticking to business at hand but so pleasant.

Liked the Cashmere motorcycle jacket but not the price. Wonder how that would work up in a different yarn to make it affordable?   The shape was more pleasing to me than LOGO styles but stylish and modern.  Hope to see more of this combo.

Respected Contributor

Re: Isaac and Sharon 1/16/17

I did not see Sharon and Isaac, but I always enjoy Sharon.  Her presentation is always about the product, not about her, which is good.

Honored Contributor

I seem to think that Isaac has done motorcycle jackets in other fabrics, like a quilted knit.  Maybe search his inventory for one? 

Trusted Contributor

@gmkb wrote:

I did not see Sharon and Isaac, but I always enjoy Sharon.  Her presentation is always about the product, not about her, which is good.

Yes, I agree.  I think Sharon and Carolyn are the best on the Q.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I seem to think that Isaac has done motorcycle jackets in other fabrics, like a quilted knit.  Maybe search his inventory for one

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I bought the quilted knit and I love it     <3

p.s............I have to say,it was the lovely little Clarks girl that sold me on moto jackets......lol....She was on one day with a moto jacket and something under it and looked great. I had always thought of a moto jacket as an outer piece but she looked so cute I changed my mind and searched for one that would double in or out........I bought Isaac's quilted one  (2) and love it as a top....for now (winter)

Respected Contributor

I like Sharon, but she seemd a little frenetic today and kept interrupting Isaac.  

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Trusted Contributor

I really enjoyed the show too. I don't usually get to watch Isaac and he does have some really nice clothing and accessories.  I'm not usually at home during the week and will not watch the Monday evening programming.

Highlighted
Super Contributor

Spoiler
😂😂😂
i year that!
Super Contributor

😂😂😂