Respected Contributor

What is Isaac Mizrahi's TSV on June 26, 2017?

Contributor

IM posted a sketch on his Facebook page:  a cardigan.

Honored Contributor

It's a 3/4 sleeve peplum sweater, v-neck, a bit of a hi-low hem in 5 colors, $38 w/3 easy pays. Maybe 6 colors.

Respected Contributor

Good, because I do not like peplums on me so I won't be tempted.  I was worried when I saw Isaac had the TS because I love his stuff and am trying to keep to my goal of no more purchases in June.  Doing so well and I was afraid an Issac TS would ruin my commitment to my goal for this month. 

Honored Contributor

It's cute.  I like that the back is a bit longer but it's not too long.  I like a few of the colors.  I'm not sure about sizing so probably won't buy.  I am also liking it's not those awful cap-type sleeves.  

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Frequent Contributor

I   bought the black and the navy.  Received them yesterday and LOVE them!  My only concern is how they will wash.  I think I may dry clean them because I have a feeling they may not tolerate even a delicate cycle machine wash without coming out worse for wear.

Can anyone comment as to the washability of IM pieces made out of this fabric?

Years back I bought some whisper knits by Linea and I loved them until I washed them, following the wash instructions.  It was the strangest thing, but they wrinkled up and I couldn't get the wrinkles out.  They never looked the same after I washed them.