Honored Contributor

Isaac doesn't design anything for QVC.  He's owned by a corporation that supplies the goods.  Haven't you seen his reaction when he sees the stuff he's selling?  It's obviously the first time he's seen it.  He doesn't even take a peek before the show... that's how interested he is. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Frequent Contributor

I am a huge fan of Isaac on the Q and have never had a problem with any of his line which includes scarves, shoes, pants, tops, cardigans, dresses. coats, handbags and his lovely ceramic watches.

I take my watches to a jeweler when they need a new battery.   He opens them up and has nothing but praise for their quality.  He is blown away by the price point and even more amazed when I have brought him in a few I purchased at the outlets for even a lower price!

The clothes clean extremely well for me and I have no problem with anything.  I just follow the instructions.  

The handbags are very good and have held up extremely well.  I have yet to retire any that I have had for years!

Love his T's....especially the Pima Cotton!  Again, launders fantastic.

His dresses are lovely and have a great price point.  To get the quality and design at the mall I would pay $$$$$.

I get tons of compliments on his designs.  I appreciate the versatility it brings to my wardrobe and his color palette is always on point. 

Whether he designs all or has a team that he lends his name to, I do not care.  I want quality, design and versatilty and Isaac gives me all of that plus feeling great when I wear anything from his line.                                                                                                                                                                                                   

Super Contributor

@GOODBYEGIRL wrote:

I am a huge fan of Isaac on the Q and have never had a problem with any of his line which includes scarves, shoes, pants, tops, cardigans, dresses. coats, handbags and his lovely ceramic watches.

I take my watches to a jeweler when they need a new battery.   He opens them up and has nothing but praise for their quality.  He is blown away by the price point and even more amazed when I have brought him in a few I purchased at the outlets for even a lower price!

The clothes clean extremely well for me and I have no problem with anything.  I just follow the instructions.  

The handbags are very good and have held up extremely well.  I have yet to retire any that I have had for years!

Love his T's....especially the Pima Cotton!  Again, launders fantastic.

His dresses are lovely and have a great price point.  To get the quality and design at the mall I would pay $$$$$.

I get tons of compliments on his designs.  I appreciate the versatility it brings to my wardrobe and his color palette is always on point. 

Whether he designs all or has a team that he lends his name to, I do not care.  I want quality, design and versatilty and Isaac gives me all of that plus feeling great when I wear anything from his line.                                                                                                                                                                                                   

LOVE, LOVE the IM Pima Cotton! Washes beautifully. Everytime I wear one of the T-shirts I feel like I need to purchase more.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Isaac Mizrahi quality

[ Edited ]

I also have a lot of IM clothing and watches and shoes never had a problem and they [the clothing]wash very well. I do not believe he does not know what clothing items are presented, For someone who puts his name on his items and then does not look to see whats presented does not sound right to me.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@dbywgnr,   I have to say that Issac's tee shirts are the BEST.  They are reasonably priced and very soft and wash beautifully.  I only purchase his tees as I hate to iron a blouse!  lol  I do iron the tees but that's easy ironing.  You may want to contact Issac on Facebook or if he has a website to complain perhaps he will give you a gift card or something to compensate for the top. Cat Wink

kindness is strength
Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

Isaac doesn't design anything for QVC.  He's owned by a corporation that supplies the goods.  Haven't you seen his reaction when he sees the stuff he's selling?  It's obviously the first time he's seen it.  He doesn't even take a peek before the show... that's how interested he is. 

So true.  He might have a staff that oversees the process, and he probably has approves the designs, but I think mostly he just shows up, sells his butt off, and watches his bank account grow!  None of the big designers design their own ready-to-wear.  They have design houses that create for them.