Esteemed Contributor

@Jdpic wrote:

I've noticied that also.  Like he does even know what he is selling.

I'm glad I'm not the only one.

@fthunt wrote:

It doesn't take much talent to design and T or V neck.  I've always been under the impression he goes to the garment district in NYC and buys surplus stock.  At times he doesn't recognize what's being shown - like never saw it before.

Isaac does not design the line.  He has never claimed he does.  When he first joined, he said he was the stylist.  I don't even think he claims that anymore. This is a licensing deal.

Occasional Contributor

Isaac doesn't design his hame brand products sold on QVC anymore.  He doesn't even own the company anymore.  He probably gets a percentage for his name and doing the promotion.  He's a great actor but he gets a bit carried away when he fakes over-excitement over a color or a style.  He's a nice man but it is what it is.

Regular Contributor
Actually I don’t have the same experience as you. His brand is the only one I would wear from Q. I like his cuts. I have more than 20 of his pants and would not buy pants anywhere else. I just feel his variety have been limited in the past 2 years. I love the fact that he uses cotton and breathable material rather than cheap polyester or so called liquid knit.
Occasional Contributor

Yes - Like the fact he mainly uses natural fibers, not polyester in one form or another. I also find my ususal size in this lie fits me well. I am longer waisted and when Amy Strand wears a garment, I need another reference point.

Esteemed Contributor

@Lily18 wrote:

Isaac doesn't design his hame brand products sold on QVC anymore.  He doesn't even own the company anymore.  He probably gets a percentage for his name and doing the promotion.  He's a great actor but he gets a bit carried away when he fakes over-excitement over a color or a style.  He's a nice man but it is what it is.

YES! I was just watching a presentation of a top that I might be interested in. Especially when he's with Jennifer, he acts like he's over the top, like he seen something amazing every time one of his items is shown. I like him, but is he really that enthusiastic about every single item?!

Frequent Contributor

MEOW!!!!  Ladies----I wasn't aware that you had a PHD in fashion design.  If you don't like his designs--don't buy them.  Seriously.  Be Nice!

Regular Contributor
He design the clothes and he had said it several times during his presentations.
Valued Contributor

@Islandqueen1 wrote:

I am so tired of this.  No matter what I order from his clothing line nothing fits.  Anyone else having problems?  The shoulder, sleeve length, garment length all way too big.  Ordering down its all too small.  I might add that this is the only clothing line that is giving me trouble.

You must not have bought any Denim & Co. lately.

Valued Contributor

YES! I was just watching a presentation of a top that I might be interested in. Especially when he's with Jennifer, he acts like he's over the top, like he seen something amazing every time one of his items is shown. I like him, but is he really that enthusiastic about every single item?!

He's paid to be enthusiastic.

Valued Contributor

@DesertD wrote:

MEOW!!!!  Ladies----I wasn't aware that you had a PHD in fashion design.  If you don't like his designs--don't buy them.  Seriously.  Be Nice!

Oh--are you a QVC moderator? We can say whatever we want as long as we don't get QVC sued.