Regular Contributor

I am so tired of this.  No matter what I order from his clothing line nothing fits.  Anyone else having problems?  The shoulder, sleeve length, garment length all way too big.  Ordering down its all too small.  I might add that this is the only clothing line that is giving me trouble.

Trusted Contributor

Yes, almost all the time.  Sad to say it's just not the same line it used to be, but his brand isn't the only one on QVC this has happened to.  

Honored Contributor

@Silver Fox1  I totally agree with you.  I've been someone who owns a lot of Isaac clothes.

I've noticed in the past year to year and a half the clothes are sub-par compared to what they used to be.

There's no style to them.  They're just shirts (pull over) with V neck, and various other necks.  That's pretty much it.

But the up side of this is it's making me want to loose weight, so I can fit into the old(er) clothes of his I own.

Esteemed Contributor

Even after checking the garment measurements, I find great inconsistencies in sizes of IM clothes.

Esteemed Contributor

It doesn't take much talent to design and T or V neck.  I've always been under the impression he goes to the garment district in NYC and buys surplus stock.  At times he doesn't recognize what's being shown - like never saw it before.

Esteemed Contributor

I've found a few inconsistencies  with styles of his tops . Some styles I wear an xs and some a small . I bought the latest TSV plaid  slacks for my daughter  who needs Tall length  which on most brands is abt 33" . Well, slacks arrived  and they were way to long for her . She does not wear heels . Otherwise the pants looked  okay the plaid was matched well at the seams in the front and back . I have to send them back to exchange for  the regular length for her. I should have checked on the  web for length  as it said 35"  for Tall.  I watched on air  and between all the Host & Isaac  nonsense  chit chat  , I did not hear the length was 35".  

Contributor

I've noticied that also.  Like he does even know what he is selling.

I'm glad I'm not the only one.

@fthunt wrote:

It doesn't take much talent to design and T or V neck.  I've always been under the impression he goes to the garment district in NYC and buys surplus stock.  At times he doesn't recognize what's being shown - like never saw it before.

Esteemed Contributor

@fthunt wrote:

@fthunt That could be.  He does act like he does not even design these items.  He never says (that I have heard) things like, "I designed it this way or that way because......"  He does talk about the fabrics a lot, but again, maybe he picks the fabric and someone else designs the items.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead

I love the pima cotton t-shirts with the curved hem - they fit me perfectly.  Though I have several, I wear them all the time, and they're not available anymore.  Bring 'em back!!!

Honored Contributor

Not a fan of IM.  I tried his things years ago and wasn't satisfied with quality or fit.