Super Contributor

Isaac Mizrahi Smart Watch How do you set time without internet

I ordered this Isaac Mizahari smart watch. (item J397781) I loved the look, color. It's very fashionable and I want to use it as a 'stand alone watch' without internet, with out all the bells and whistles. It says I can do that. But that was AFTER I tried to get it to pair and sync with internet. it wouldn't. At that point I was interested in monitoring how many steps i take. the heart rate and blood oxygen level too. So when it wouldn't sync i said ok. i'm just going to use it as a good old fashioned watch. But I can't  seem to do that either??? The problem is despite all the intructions and info on your page and his website, something as simple as SETTING the TIME on the watch is not listed. I have found NO WAY to do it with any information provided by either website or Q's social team.??? Can any of you simply tell me how do i set the time on this watch??? And also... is there a setting that keeps watch face on ALL the time, so it does not turn on and off with a blank screen.  The price point of this time piece is good and I would hate to have to return it. But so far I can not get it to work. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Isaac Mizrahi Smart Watch How do you set time without internet

Usually with watches of that type, once you set it up with wifi, it figures out your location and automatically sets the time and date.  Is there an app to download?  That's what guides you with the set  up. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment