Frequent Contributor

ISO Isaac Mizrahi Live! 3/4 Sleeve Peplum Sweater with Ruffle Hem

Anyone willing to part with A294255, Isaac Mizrahi Live! 3/4 Sleeve Peplum Sweater with Ruffle Hem in the GREEN color, size Small??? I bought the navy and vivid plum colors and would love to have it in the green. Willing to pay full price plus shipping (as long as the sweater is still in good condition and has never been washed!!!). Thanks. 

Valued Contributor

Re: ISO Isaac Mizrahi Live! 3/4 Sleeve Peplum Sweater with Ruffle Hem

What is this? Craigslist? How on earth when anyone get in touch with Op if they did have the sweater in question?

She has two, does she really need three?

Frequent Contributor

Yaaaay, I finally got the green sweater!!! And, because I know that some people get their jollies by cyber bullying, I choose to not dignify that foolishness (the reply to my orig post) with an answer. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Godzgirl523 wrote:

Yaaaay, I finally got the green sweater!!! And, because I know that some people get their jollies by cyber bullying, I choose to not dignify that foolishness (the reply to my orig post) with an answer. 

@Soulmotiv8r . Glad you got it!

I recently bought Isaac's TSV hoodie in the wine color.  I LOVE it which has surprised me!! It fits great and the fabric is wonderful!

I really hope they get more in stock and would love to get one in Navy in a medium.

Frequent Contributor

wrote:

@Godzgirl523 wrote:

@Soulmotiv8r . Glad you got it!

I recently bought Isaac's TSV hoodie in the wine color.  I LOVE it which has surprised me!! It fits great and the fabric is wonderful!

I really hope they get more in stock and would love to get one in Navy in a medium.

@haddon9, thanks! I missed Isaac's tsv hoodie. So glad you ot and love it! I'll bet it's beautiful in the wine color. Most of his stuff is really good quality. He one of my fave designers. I especially love his sweaters.