Honored Contributor

Seriously, Isaac, come on.  You're saying it would sell at Bergdorf's for $2,000???  You give yourself high praise.

Respected Contributor

He isn't the only one that does this on QVC. Who are they kidding? You get what you pay for, sometimes less.

Respected Contributor

I really like fancy scarves, though I do not wear them as often as I used to, and yes, there are probably a few that cost that high amount, but the majority at Bergdorf Goodman are all under $1000.00, and are mainly of silk and/or cashmere.

Yes, Isaac is exaggerating, but he is probably very proud of his designs, and wishes they would sell at that amount.  But then he would only sell a few a year, instead of thousands, which is why so many famous haute couture designers are now a part of ready-to-wear on all these television shopping channels.

Trusted Contributor

Even Hermès scarves of real silk don't cost that much. 

Esteemed Contributor

He always gets carried away about his designs.  Just another reason I don't watch his shows.

Respected Contributor

I hadn't heard that, but he does seem to mention Bergdorf's a lot.  I've never been to one, so imagine that it's like a Bloomindale's?

I do have many of his scarves and they are really nice....except for one that isn't so great.  But the majority are very nice and I wear them a lot in the fall/winter months. 

......You look like I need a drink.....
Honored Contributor

@CAcableGirl2 wrote:

I hadn't heard that, but he does seem to mention Bergdorf's a lot.  I've never been to one, so imagine that it's like a Bloomindale's?

I do have many of his scarves and they are really nice....except for one that isn't so great.  But the majority are very nice and I wear them a lot in the fall/winter months. 

There is only one Bergdorf and it's nothing like Bloomies amazing place 

There is a movie called scatter my ashes at Bergdorf which is worth watching

Esteemed Contributor

Back in the 90s we all tried scarfs.  One of my friends helped me with tying.  

But except for one recent person in the news, I don't see them anymore.  

Except for with coats.

Super Contributor

Its sooo hard to listen to him..Never in complete sentences...exaggerating...

LIKE...LOVE...OHHHH

I have a feeling he is close to running his course with the Q

His fashion quality has gone, and is now more dowdy...now "OnTrend" as they say