Honored Contributor

IM at Sam's Club & For Beatles Fans

Sorry if I am repeating info already posted but I don't read this forum.

I was at Sam's Club over the weekend which had some IM long-sleeved tees in ladies clothing. There were several of them and I bought a message one that is very nice. It is black made out of some divinely soft material and has a message printed on it in different colors. The material of the message is appliqued on in fleece making it really stand out. I bought the one that says All We Need Is Love because I am a Beatles fan. The Love word is on red fleece and I plan to wear this on Valentine's Day. I suspect the message may be intended to be political but I bought it because of the great Beatles song. I'm not usually into message tees but I made an exception for this one. Price is a few pennies under $15.
Honored Contributor

Re: IM at Sam's Club & For Beatles Fans

@Pearlee 

While I'm with you re: most messages on clothing, I too have a Beatle's related shirt that says, "Give Peace a Chance".

Great minds and all that!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@Pearlee 

While I'm with you re: most messages on clothing, I too have a Beatle's related shirt that says, "Give Peace a Chance".

@KingstonsMom   I have one with baby chickens that says "Give Peeps a chance."

Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom. Love of Beatles 💕 trumps (no pun intended) the tackiness of message shirts!
Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:
@KingstonsMom. Love of Beatles 💕 trumps (no pun intended) the tackiness of message shirts!

Oh brother...I am that message shirt tacky person.I can't stop myself from letting the rest of the world know my feelings.

Honored Contributor

Political?  I don't get that.

Honored Contributor

@Imtep Well I'm not going to elaborate any given TOU so as not to get the thread closed. The song goes "all you need is love so think about it." And I didnt post that it does have political ramifications only that it could.
People can read it however they wish to. For me the ramifications are the Beatles. It is a cute tee shirt and very nice material.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Nonametoday   Love you for this!

@Nonametoday wrote:

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@Pearlee 

@KingstonsMom   I have one with baby chickens that says "Give Peeps a chance."