Honored Contributor

IM ESSENTIAL long sleeve crew tee

http://www.qvc.com/Isaac-Mizrahi-Live%21-Essentials-Long-Sleeve-Knit-Tee.product.A210207.html?sc=SRC...

I am so very impressed with this tee. It is 100% cotton.

Such a nice weight... not for sitting out in the summer heat at a ball game, but really nice for a dressier look.

Have been looking for a REAL crewneck for two years. Nearly everything I have purchased was more scoop neck and I was really wanting a close-cut crew neck.

This is the ONE!❤️

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Re: IM ESSENTIAL long sleeve crew tee

Oh, you have a sophisticated eye, lovestoteach!  I like that too, and I also love the more "crew"-like neckline...

Honored Contributor

I hate things up around my throat like a crew neck,  but love Isaac's Pima Cotton tees.  They're like silk.  I want them long, however. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor

I, too, love Isaac's essential crew neck tees!  They are the best tees ever.  They wash and wear well - and I've had mine for several years.  I also have the short sleeve ones, and some of the 3/4 sleeve ones.  All cotton - and a nice cotton, too!  Wish they would get the white back in in long sleeves as I could use a few more - and I don't look good in the cream.  Don't know why it takes forever for colors to return!