Trusted Contributor

Cannot stand watching Jennifer.   Another one that was a good host that became full  of herself.

Frequent Contributor

Re: I love Isaac's clothes but

I feel the same way.

Honored Contributor

I like Jennifer.  

Honored Contributor

A little over the top, like she's auditioning for a theater role. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

How silly and unkind to the host.

What is "full of herself?"

Jennifer is young, confident, happy, and full of pep.  Her job is to wake us up and sell something.  The host jobs are very close to acting jobs, so the hosts really need to develop a great "sales persona."  Of course, not all personalities appeal to all viewers.

When I read negative host comments like this, I always think the viewer is somewhat jealous, and needs to find more purpose in life.  Even better, stop watching QVC.

Respected Contributor

Just wish occasionally she would give sizing details - too much chatter about everything except sizing and fit.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I really believe that some of these negative host comments are part of what caused the Q to lock the boards.  We wanted them back and now the negative comments start again.  If you do not care to watch a certain host, turn off the sound, change the channel, or turn off the tv.  No one forces you to watch.  If you want to shop, go online.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Respected Contributor

@SXMGirl wrote:

I really believe that some of these negative host comments are part of what caused the Q to lock the boards.  We wanted them back and now the negative comments start again.  If you do not care to watch a certain host, turn off the sound, change the channel, or turn off the tv.  No one forces you to watch.  If you want to shop, go online.

@SXMGirl  I'm almost certain you're right. I think some constructive criticisms are warranted, and okay if shared tactfully, but it's the delivery that gets us in trouble.

I have my favorite hosts, but I know they will be different than the favorites of many others. That's just human nature. Knowing this, I try to keep negative opinions to myself. 

Respected Contributor

Junebug I enjoy watching katrina. I also notice that the vendors act differently with her. More professional than with Jennifer. katrina knows what the consumer's questions are and she goes right too it. She will tell you straight out if she goes up or down a size what the models sizes are and how to style it. It's quite refreshing. I'm not into silliness when I'm looking to buy something. I want the facts. I want the presentations to be informative and entertaining. 

Respected Contributor

What I don't like is seeing hurtful posts about hosts.  They are people trying to sell product and doing it the best way they can.  There is something good about all of them and evidently they are all doing a good job of selling or they wouldn't be there.  Their jobs are dependent on their sales numbers.