Honored Contributor

Re: Host KATHY is just wonderful!

Cathy Pedrayes ??

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Trusted Contributor

@Patutie wrote:

Kathy is such a darling host! She's so natural, helpful, funny and really has a wonderful personality! She's smart and gives very good information! Love to watch when she's on! 

Some of the others are super hyper and you feel like they are on some pills. They can't seem to talk fast enough and it's very distracting. 

Great job Kathy- you are a sweet, cute and charming host! Keep up the good work!

Im a fan.

I agree with you on all counts.

Cathy Pedrayas is my favorite of the new hosts, and I like them all.  She does seem like a breathe of fresh air, she has such a natural way about her.  Now I've read some complaints about her voice, sounding too young and high pitched or something to that end.  As much as I love a deep, well modulated voice I find Cathy's very pleasant as well. 

Not everybody  has to sound alike, do they?

She's just very pleasant to watch.  She's serious about presenting the products, but she doesn't hesitate to joke around about things, including herself.  I like that in a person, it just makes them more human.

Occasional Contributor

Re: Host KATHY is just wonderful! Mary is excellent also!!!

Mary is so very good and cool! She is genuinely trying to give the best info. She's a beautiful woman and very believable! A few there's are trying so hard to make a sale that all they talk about is the easy pay, and the money. The product is a second thought to them after the money. It's quite obvious! 

Good job Mary - stay sweet and sincere. You're so like able - not pushy!!

Mahalo

Occasional Contributor

Re: Host KATHY is just wonderful! And so is Mary Neilsen! Beautiful girl! Coutney is so goodand lot

The newest girls do such a wonderful job!!!!! Some others talk and rush! They just want to make the sale!!!!!

Respected Contributor

@Patutie wrote:

Mary is so very good and cool! She is genuinely trying to give the best info. She's a beautiful woman and very believable! A few there's are trying so hard to make a sale that all they talk about is the easy pay, and the money. The product is a second thought to them after the money. It's quite obvious! 

Mahalo

If you're referring to Mary DeAngelis, her lisp is so prominent and distracting.  Can't concentrate on her presentations because of it.   Today had to change channels while she was on.  Good to have control of the remote.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Respected Contributor

@pommom wrote:

@Patutie wrote:

Mahalo

If you're referring to Mary DeAngelis, her lisp is so prominent and distracting.  Can't concentrate on her presentations because of it.   Today had to change channels while she was on.  Good to have control of the remote.

Why ruin a nice thread with your harsh criticism!

Respected Contributor

This is Cathy Pedrayes. Please note her first name is spelled with a C, not a K. In this photo from the Meet Our Hosts page, she looks a lot like Sandra Bennett. Both are lovely women.

Cathy Pedrayes

Occasional Contributor

This is the Cathy I was referring to. Just love her sincere down to earth personality

Mary is beautiful and a real sweetheart. I trust these ladies to give the best information they have and they really are helpful. Courtney is another cutie who is doing a great job. These new girls put some of the other. "Fast talkers" to shame . 

I enjoy Amy, Leah, Jane, Pat, Carolyn, Mary Beth, Antonella, and Jill

Honored Contributor

@Patutie  Yes this is the Cathy I'm meaning as well. So much FUN to wawtch and she's very good at describing what she presents.  I very much enjoy her!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@pommom wrote:

@Patutie wrote:

Mahalo

I hear no lisp.  I really like Mary.   I like Cathy and Mary.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"