Occasional Contributor

Host KATHY is just wonderful!

Kathy is such a darling host! She's so natural, helpful, funny and really has a wonderful personality! She's smart and gives very good information! Love to watch when she's on! 

Some of the others are super hyper and you feel like they are on some pills. They can't seem to talk fast enough and it's very distracting. 

Great job Kathy- you are a sweet, cute and charming host! Keep up the good work!

Im a fan.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Host KATHY is just wonderful!

She is very sweet.  I think several of the new hosts are great.   I can't imagine that it's an easy job, always "on" regardless of what happens in life, finding good things to say about products they may not think are particularly great, strange schedules etc.  Not sure it would be the job for me!

Honored Contributor

I also like Mary.  She is stellar.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Esteemed Contributor

Which one is she? What does she look like?

Honored Contributor

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

Which one is she? What does she look like?

Mary DeAngelis, Mary Nelson, Mary Beth Roe

7FCC4C0D-666F-4A8E-A4AA-8BD346416D90.jpeg2CE182C6-C2AC-4E59-B11E-C8DDB0069128.jpeg9F3BDC65-71B5-4E43-B932-E77F5DB6EA4D.jpeg

Honored Contributor

I don't know nor have ever seen (I don't t hink) Mary Nelson, in the middle here. Is she still here? When is she ever on?

Kathy - I believe she's the new host with the long dark hair. If this is the one, I love this girl too! SHe's very humorous I think, a good host. And yes she does give great details on everything she offers.

If this isn't the host I'm thinking of, I do really like this host whatever her name is, but I do think she is 'Kathy'.

Contributor

I like Cathy, too.  I was thinking the other day that QVC really did an excellent job with the 4 newest hires.  In addition to Cathy, I also think Kristine Zell, Mary Nelson and Courtney Khondabi are all great hosts.  

Esteemed Contributor

The new hosts are very generic and boring.

Mary is not a new Q host, she has been David's wingman for years and her intelligence, wit and humor playing off David was very obvious.

Esteemed Contributor

@OKPrincess Thank you for posting photos, but it’s “Kathy” that the OP mentioned that I’m unsure about....the “meet the hosts” page didn’t have photos of some of the newer hosts the last time I checked. Thanks for the kind gesture, just the same. 😄

Valued Contributor

Just a guess but maybe she's referring to Courtney K?