Leah and Isaac this am. are fabulous. They make my heart so happy. The world can be going in the toilet and their joy is contagious! Isaac is so fun and seems to be a 'best friend' so us. Thank you for your joy! In a blizzard warning in Fargo, ND!
Honored Contributor

Re: Happy 10th Isaac!

[ Edited ]

I was so delighted to have two hours or Isaac....paired with Leah!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  So great to see him with other than his two "regulars".  I sat and watched the whole two hours, which I never do!  And even spent some money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy 10th Anniversary to Isaac!!!!!!!!!!

Trusted Contributor

Last night Bonnie had on the TSV cardigan in tamale red with a little polkadot dress.  Looked so fresh, and quintessential Isaac.  Should have been on the front page.

Happy 10th!

Esteemed Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

I was so delighted to have two hours or Isaac....paired with Leah!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  So great to see him with other than his two "regulars".  I sat and watched the whole two hours, which I never do!  And even spent some money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy 10th Anniversary to Isaac!!!!!!!!!!

I am with you...i RARELY watch his shows these days when he is on during the daytime hours.....unwatchable.....but i do enjoy Shawn & Leah.  And i think he can be so interesting.......love when Shawn asks him the questions and he seems to answer them so honestly......and funny....yes.. Happy 10th!!

New Contributor

The first time I watched Isaac, many moons ago, I bought an apron on QVC. Well, it's wore out. I would like to see aprons, towels and other things that Isaac does. I LOVE your prima cotton t-shirts.

Valued Contributor

@mom1918 wrote:

The first time I watched Isaac, many moons ago, I bought an apron on QVC. Well, it's wore out. I would like to see aprons, towels and other things that Isaac does. I LOVE your prima cotton t-shirts.

I LOVE his PIMA tops too...received one yesterday!! I love Isaac...he's a;ways so happy!

I love to watch him with Jennifer Coffey! Heart