Frequent Contributor

Re: For Issac Mizrahi

[ Edited ]

@Edollia  you look lovely!  What a great gift.  I am also a  teacher and honestly the majority of my clothes are Isaac. They are so versatile because I  look nice at work and can be casual at home.  Especially now as I am teaching online I like wear nice colorful tops. You can't beat the pima and the cotton/modal/span. I also am plus size so I really  appreciate the variety of clothes I can get here vs in brick and mortar stores. That is why I love QVC.  I hope your school year is going as well as it can be. I really miss my classroom and interacting in person with the students every day in person.  

oops edited to add - Isaac has a great Ted Talk on creativity that you might enjoy watching. 

Respected Contributor

I would absolutely love a book of Isaac's drawings .....I love the way

he sketches .....

Occasional Contributor

Thank you. 

Occasional Contributor

Yes, it is great to see a designer who sketches so freely.

Valued Contributor

@AlcottWilder wrote:

@Edollia  you look lovely!  What a great gift.  I am also a  teacher and honestly the majority of my clothes are Isaac. They are so versatile because I  look nice at work and can be casual at home.  Especially now as I am teaching online I like wear nice colorful tops. You can't beat the pima and the cotton/modal/span. I also am plus size so I really  appreciate the variety of clothes I can get here vs in brick and mortar stores. That is why I love QVC.  I hope your school year is going as well as it can be. I really miss my classroom and interacting in person with the students every day in person.  

oops edited to add - Isaac has a great Ted Talk on creativity that you might enjoy watching. 

I love Isaac..watched his show this morning with Jennifer Coffey...love his pima cotton and his cotton/modal span! Just recently got more of his cotton/modal span tops! He's an addiction! Woman Happy

Trusted Contributor

You look beautiful!

Honored Contributor

@Edollia - Your son picked a beautiful outfit for you! The color looks so pretty on you. 

Isaac probably won't see this on this forum. If you are on Facebook, you could post it there, or maybe @Beth-QVC or one of the other social team members will see this and somehow get your sweet note and picture to Isaac or his co-vendor Jacqui Stafford. 

I'm looking forward to more of your posts! Smiley Happy

Hello there, Edollia - this is Jacqui Stafford, and you may have seen me on air with Isaac. I'm part of his team at QVC.

Thank you a million for taking the time to write this lovely comment.

We all work so hard to bring you the highest-quality items and we pore over every detail! Thank you for recognizing everything Isaac does. We're huge fans of teachers (as a mother of a 12 yr old, I can't thank you ENOUGH!) and we love that your son bought you this as Mother's Day outfit, and you look so pretty in it. You raised a good man! 

Much love to you, and thank you again for your kind words, 

Jacqui Stafford

On-air guest with Isaac Mizrahi

QVC Customer Care

@JACQUISTAFFORD wrote:

Hello there, Edollia - this is Jacqui Stafford, and you may have seen me on air with Isaac. I'm part of his team at QVC.

Thank you a million for taking the time to write this lovely comment.

We all work so hard to bring you the highest-quality items and we pore over every detail! Thank you for recognizing everything Isaac does. We're huge fans of teachers (as a mother of a 12 yr old, I can't thank you ENOUGH!) and we love that your son bought you this as Mother's Day outfit, and you look so pretty in it. You raised a good man! 

Much love to you, and thank you again for your kind words, 

Jacqui Stafford

On-air guest with Isaac Mizrahi

@JACQUISTAFFORD   Please email us at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com... thank you.. 

Respected Contributor

I like that Isaac's t-shirts an tops are in pima cotton. The fabric is so soft and slick and it doesn't cling, like so many others. i don't like to wear 100% cotton because it feels too rough on my skin.

And I just like Isaac's personality; he seems like a genuinely fun and nice man.