Trusted Contributor

Enjoying Isaac and Mrs Bennett

Happened to be tuned in to the Q, and have been pleasantly surprised ! Isaac and Sandra are so comfortable together, presenting Isaac's fashions in a genuinely professional and informative manor, yet able to joke & laugh at themselves. I know others opinions may differ, but I prefer low key Show Hosts who dont become The Show--My opinion. (I'm among the Q Customers who do not tune in to be 'entertained'.) 

Honored Contributor

Re: Enjoying Isaac and Mrs Bennett

I watched a portion of the show because it fit my schedule - had an hour before heading out to dinner and a concert.

I enjoy Isaac's styling tips, the show was good and I love  number of the items presented.  Stylish, contemporary & good quality. Love the Wine and Pine Green colors!

I really don't care who is the host. Frankly, there seems to be such an obsession about hosts on this board. Nit picking, unkind comments and more threads devoted to bashing hosts than discussing the actual items/fashions. Very juvenile behavior.

Hope Isaac has a very successful day and for those that shopped, please post reviews! 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Super Contributor

I agree!  Sandra is always very well spoken and very informative in all her presentations 

She is a pleasure to watch no matter what show she is hosting 

Definitely one of my favorites !

Respected Contributor

I love Isaac and enjoyed his show with Mrs. Bennett.  She gives him the freedom to talk about the product and give styling tips.  I enjoy her and Isaac together.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm one that enjoys being entertained. I guess I can shop and be entertained at the same time. When it's just talk, talk, talk, giggle, giggle, giggle --- I change channels.

Respected Contributor

Sandra B. is an excellent host.  She is professional, ladylike, classy, refined, does not shout and laugh at anything and everything for no reason, which I find a total turnoff nor does she preen and pose for the camera (again, like some others do).    She lets the presenter showcase their products without cutting them off constantly (like some others do).  It was so refreshing to see her with Isaac.  He was able to really talk about his clothing and they just seemed so easy and comfortable with each other.  Really enjoyed the show.

Super Contributor

I enjoy Sandra Bennett for all the aforementioned reasons. If QVC pays any attention to our comments, I hope they bring on more hosts like Sandra Bennett!

Respected Contributor

Sandra Bennett does a classy presentation!  

Honored Contributor

I loved seeing Sandra too with Issac.  It's so nice to be able to transition through the presentations in such a smooth way, actually be able to listen to what Issac has to say, and be able to watch and enjoy without the constant lack of professionalism and attention seeking.

Contributor

I do care who is the host  except when it is Shawn Killinger. She  is the worst. She is constantly talking over him & acts like she designed it. Or she is talking aboout herselp. If she is on his show I refuse watch it. She is narssictic & annoying like it or not!