New Contributor

I love Isaac's clothes, but am getting tired of all the pull on pants.  Some body styles cannot wear pull on styles and need the zipper and belt loops.  I wish you would consider doing more of these in your fabulous fabrics.

Respected Contributor

@mer18wrote:

I love Isaac's clothes, but am getting tired of all the pull on pants.  Some body styles cannot wear pull on styles and need the zipper and belt loops.  I wish you would consider doing more of these in your fabulous fabrics.

Hi @mer18, Welcome to the forums1  I don't think you wll have to wait too long for belt loops to return.  Blazers, jackets, and pants with belt loops are making a come back finally. They are all over the lux designer runway shows.  Stay tuned, coming soon.Woman Very Happy

Respected Contributor

Re: Belt loops on pants

[ Edited ]

@mer18wrote:

YES! I have one pair of Isaac 24/7 pants. They're cute, but they roll down and I have zero options because they have no belt loops. I've never bought a second pair and don't intend to for this very reason.

Same with many pants from QVC. I get it, pull-ons are easy the very flat front looks nice under tops. None of that matters if they pants won't stay on.

Honored Contributor

If I have a problem with pants slipping down I make my own belt loops from thread.  It takes me about 30 seconds per loop so it's not a major undertaking.  I could show you how to do it but can't describe it.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment