Super Contributor

A345578 Isaac Mizrahi Live! Petite 24/7 Stretch Faux Pearl Hem Ankle Pants - Victory!

The petite version of this very cute pant was recently a lunch time special, but the regular was not. I was not happy about this. I'm 5'6/7" and my legs aren't really short, but I started thinking...I noticed one of the models in the video doesn't have these pants all the way down to the bottom of her ankle. And, there are so many cropped pants out there these days...I looked around the Q to check the inseam length for various cropped and shorter looking pants, and saw some regular-sized cropped pants have inseams in the same ballpark. So I took a chance and I"m so happy I did! These petites look like any other somewhat cropped pant. They don't look "high-water" ridiculous, and are especially cute with boots. They fit everywhere they should, are comfortable, and I honestly think I prefer this length for this style. For me, they're a novelty -- I won't use them for serious dressup, but with denim shirts or jackets and various layers. The LTS price gave me a way into a fun look, so I'm feeling pretting pleased. 

Honored Contributor

Re: A345578 Isaac Mizrahi Live! Petite 24/7 Stretch Faux Pearl Hem Ankle Pants - Victory!

The trouble is Isaac's petites are usually short in the rise and if they're too short for the wearer, they slip down in the back.  I've got one such pair and all I have to do is walk accross the room and they're around my ankles.  I finally installed some belt loops and wear a belt to keep them up.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

Re: A345578 Isaac Mizrahi Live! Petite 24/7 Stretch Faux Pearl Hem Ankle Pants - Victory!

@Kachina624 wrote:

The trouble is Isaac's petites are usually short in the rise and if they're too short for the wearer, they slip down in the back.  I've got one such pair and all I have to do is walk accross the room and they're around my ankles.  I finally installed some belt loops and wear a belt to keep them up.

Hmmm...I'll watch for that. They seemed to be okay standing and sitting...I think the sale price will keep me happy even if I end up with a "hitch in my getalong." I just saw they're back up to ~$61 and the LTS put them at around 32 w tax and sh.

Valued Contributor

I tried to like the 24/7 pants but I did not like the way they fit me.  Fine in the legs and waist but kind of baggy in the stomach/crotch area.  Had ordered the very cute leopard ones but ended up sending them back.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Kachina624  That's quite the visual...dahblink.gif.........LOL