Esteemed Contributor

A275543- the best maxi dress!

I've had this Isaac maxi in black  for awhile, it comes mid calf and is incredibly flattering. A nice beefy cotton that skims over 'stuff' and flatters your shape. When I saw this crazy good  LQ price I grabbed the blue (a brighter navy). Beautiful!! You can definitely wear this 3 seasons with a cardi in the spring or fall. Hey- I  might even layer it moreso certain times in the winter!! Highly recommend this before it's gone. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: A275543- the best maxi dress!

I like the higher neckline too but my size is gone.  Great price though. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

I wear inbetween a medium and large in Isaac's items, and the medium is perfect. Don't know if that helps at all! Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@Ibby114 wrote:

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

I wear inbetween a medium and large in Isaac's items, and the medium is perfect. Don't know if that helps at all! Woman Happy

When I purchased a different brand, similar style, I went down to be sure the armholes fit correctly.   I am between sizes.    The shape from the waist down is generous enough to fit well, even with the downsizing.

Esteemed Contributor

@software wrote:

@Ibby114 wrote:

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

When I purchased a different brand, similar style, I went down to be sure the armholes fit correctly.   I am between sizes.    The shape from the waist down is generous enough to fit well, even with the downsizing.

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

I ordered the navy large I'm busty so once I get past that area I'm good to go otherwise this will be my incentive to loose weight.  I really like the godets at the bottom to and it looks like it drapes very nicely and it's not too long. 

I brought this navy midi dress from Liz Lange years ago the fit was perfect and the length and she had a nice navy shrug sold separately to go with it however the dress material wrinkles something awful you can't pack it or fold it otherwise you will have a wrinkle mess when you get to where your going it has to be professionally ironed so think I only wore it once.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

@software wrote:

@Ibby114 wrote:

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

I ordered the navy large I'm busty so once I get past that area I'm good to go otherwise this will be my incentive to loose weight.  I really like the godets at the bottom to and it looks like it drapes very nicely and it's not too long. 

I brought this navy midi dress from Liz Lange years ago the fit was perfect and the length and she had a nice navy shrug sold separately to go with it however the dress material wrinkles something awful you can't pack it or fold it otherwise you will have a wrinkle mess when you get to where your going it has to be professionally ironed so think I only wore it once.

@Luvitorleaveit1 I've had the same experiece with Liz Lange dresses at hsn. They wrinkle throughout the day- you  start out pristine but look wrinkled by mid day. This Isaac dress is a beefy cotton -holds it's shape- and is so figure flattering.  I just got the blue and already had black. I was thrilled to see this price reduction; it's well worth the mid $30 range from before but $12 & change now? That's nuts!! Woman LOL 

Honored Contributor

I own that dress, weird that they call it a maxi.  It's midi, it's not a maxi by any stretch but it is really nice dress.  

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for your post.  I picked it up in th Navy but may go back for the black as well.