Super Contributor

Thank you jackyl and Helping.

I'll give them a try.....      Cat Happy

Respected Contributor

Re: 24/7 PANTS??

[ Edited ]

I can't wait to try these pants...I've worn Isaac's cotton ankle pants & love them. That he's offering tall sizing is great news. Hoping we get Linea Talls, too!

I understand these pants are now sold out. What are the chances these will get re-ordered soon?

Regular Contributor

Item number, please? There are so many versions of these pants

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because its off topic.

Super Contributor

Hi All,  

Tried to ask a question  in another space ,was unable to open...... I would like to know if these are wrinkle resistant , can you sit for several hours without  getting those wonderful " smile lines"   ?  ......   

TIA

Contributor

I purchased the floral in 10 petite and experienced dramatic shrinkage in the length.  QVC refunded the full price and I ordered in average - LOVE THEM.  I wear a 10 normally so the size was spot on.  I love patterened pants but I look like a clown or Ilike I am wearing my pajamas out; not a good look at 63.  I have received compliiments everywhere I go.  The Lori Goldstein TSV Bittersweet sweater with faux suede sleeves looks great with the pants.  Thinking of ordering the snake for a change up from basic black or gray.

Contributor

I sit all day at work and no wrinkle lines and no baggy knees.  Plus the stretch is just right that my knees don't feel compressed while sitting for long periods. 

Honored Contributor

These are my new favorite pants.  I bought 4 pairs.  I'm only sorry I didn't try them sooner.