Honored Contributor

I’m hoping to get some good insight here. I ❤️Isaac’s clothing but have yet to try his 24/7 pants. I am typically a size 16 in pants; however, according to his “click here”measurements I’m more of an 18. For those of you who are fans of his 24/7 pants AND are a larger size (16 & up), how do you like the fit of his pants? Is it true to the “click me” sizing? Is it flattering? Are there any certain item numbers you might recommend? I’d love to get your input. Aloha!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Trusted Contributor

Re: 24/7 Fit for Larger Ladies

Hi, @SurferWife, I've only had his 24/7 straight leg jeans that I bought early last year. I bought 1 pair & liked them so much, I bought 1 in every color. I bought them in a size 18, based on the size chart, & they fit well. I've lost weight since then, & would be a 16 now. The item # is A285178, but I think they're on clearance now, with limited stock. I prefer a "softer" denim now, & have been trying different labels on the Q (Martha, Laurie Felt), but haven't had as much luck with the fit(waist too big in the size I need). I bought a pair of Clinton Kelly jeans, & really like the way they fit, & they feel more like a real denim, ( like the 24/7). HTH! Woman Happy

Super Contributor

@SurferWife. . . . I love all IM 24/7 pants. I wear a size L or XL in Denim and Co or Quacker Factory, but in the 24/7 an 18 fits perfectly. I love the fit and the look, and, in fact, my hubby compliments me every time I wear any of the 24/7 pants, jeans or otherwise. He's even asked me if I'm wearing "spanx or something" several times-yet he knows I don't own shapewear!

Give 'me a try, I think you'll love them. But beware . . . . You'll soon have a closet full !!

Hugs. . .

Life is tough, but I am tougher!!
Honored Contributor

Thanks so much @q-girl! It sounds like we are the same size. I’ll probably go with the 18.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Contributor

I would  suggest going up TWO  sizes.. I had heard about 24/7 and was very excited to try them.       I love Isaac's  items. I had to send them back several times. I actually heard a host make the suggestion to go up several sizes.  .    I would also suggest Dream Jeannes ---  the regular ones, not the skinnies.  hope this helps.

Trusted Contributor

wondering how the 24/7 slacks are fitting 2 years after this post first appeared. 

I am not relishing the idea of slacks so tight when sitting, but ok while standing. 

how are newer versions of these slacks fitting ladies?

dee

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

SurferWife,

I am a size 18, and I love Isaac's wide leg jeans and 24/7 wide leg...however, the 24/7 style that have a slimmer, narrower leg opening do not suit me at all. I took a chance and ordered the pants that were just featured, received them today and they are awful, even though I went up 1 size to accomodate the narrowness. I cannot wear a style that narrows down the leg, so be alert to that kind of style if you need a fuller leg.

I also like Halston wide leg, and all straight leg.

Best of luck!