Respected Contributor

Looking for a set of Luminara candles in different sizes in ivory.  Seems hard to find.

Valued Contributor

Re: wish Luminara was in shows

Did you type Luminara in the search box? I was surprised to see quite a few on sale. In fact, a set of two scroll candles I purchased and just received are on sale so I called Customer Service and got a credit for the difference. Good Luck

Respected Contributor

I did indeed.  So many pillars sold out in ivory.

Honored Contributor

I bought our Luminara candle collection at 3 different retailers...

QVC for our 'cream' and 'black' Churchill lanterns

Wayfair for our ivory, red and sage pillars in a couple of heights (currently they the ivory in 3 heights)...

Pottery Barn for 4 different size birch candles...LOVE! I can't wait to use them this year!

HTH Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Maybe they will be on later in the month. I also noticed not many left in ivory when I checked out their sale items.

I also noticed that Solare is down to only a glass candle style. Wonder what is to come with that brand...
Contributor

I missed the Luminara candles as well. The CIJ shows were very boring imho.
Valued Contributor

I ordered H203966 in cream at the regular price and fortunately discovered they were on sale. Thus I received a $16 credit.. They are definitely a deeper cream than a light ivory. They are lovely so you might want to check them out while they are on sale as I don't know how long the sale lasts. Great price!!