Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Re: what about this kitchen?

I don't like anything about this kitchen.  Nothing goes or coordinates with anything else.  It looks like the "before" in a remodeling project.  Dated and old fashioned.  A rug on the floor? 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I like it. It would be nice in a Beach area ..the backsplash looks like a Mermaid.

I would definitely change the rug to teals and blues to compliment the backsplash.

Honored Contributor

I think this is one of those kitchens I have to come back to and look at again.  That cabinet on the mermaid wall is making me kind of bonkers sitting there all alone.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm not a fan of anything here!

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

I don't care for the stools, the backsplash or the lighting. Otherwise, it's workable, but I'd not opt for it were I designing a kitchen from the ground up...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I like nothing about this kitchen. 

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN In some sick way I actually like it but wouldn't want to live with it. Love the green wall.

Honored Contributor

I dont like this kitchen at all!!!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

No.   the way the cabinets are hung is kind of strange.  seems like something is missing.  (no kidding)