Honored Contributor

I bought some holiday types, my first time buying this from bath and body ,some do not have much of a smell.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

I bought three the other day- lemon, eucalyptus, and dark blue I don’t remember the name. It smells really nice and it’s new.

I haven’t tried other Christmas scents.

Honored Contributor

I threw what I had left in the trash. I cannot use them. They make my nose & eyes run more then they already do. Some were so strong they drove me crazy.

I don't use their hand wash anymore either. It makes my hands so dry.

I used to buy a lot there but have not bought anything in quite some time.

Trusted Contributor
@goldensrbest
I buy often from BBW. It seems to be hit or miss. Sometimes I can only smell them a day or two and sometimes they last and last. They do have a good return policy and usually make it good. I’ve never returned any(too lazy I guess) but my mom has with no problem. I especially love the lighted ones and keep one or two in every room. Hope you enjoy yours.
Honored Contributor

I do not use them anymore, I noticed the wall above the plug in looked dirty, kind of like the spray was hitting the wall.  I now use the wax melts....they seem to have a nice long lasting 'smell'.

Honored Contributor

I just got some Yankee Candle plug ins on sale at Kohls. I noticed they work well in small rooms though some scents are stronger than others. I stopped purchasing them for years and have recently bought a few again.

Honored Contributor

I usually buy the S.C.Johnson/Glade ones.....They smell nice and not overly strong.

Trusted Contributor

I usually shy away from scented anything because I can't stand sweet flowery perfumy scents.  However, I did buy two of the wallflower plugins while they were on sale.  Bought the aqua and silver turtle and the dark blue fish.  Both light up and are for my two small bathrooms.  For the scents, I bought the lightest and freshest ones I could find......Renew & Refresh, Fresh Linen, and Fresh Cotton.  These are not at all strong and sweet, so they are headache free.  They wouldn't be great in a large room, but for a small room they are perfect.  I had to return a third plugin, the silver palm tree, because it was not a light up one.  Be careful ordering/buying if you want them to light up because only about half of them do.

I also like the hand soaps, but only the gentle foaming ones.  They last forever and smell wonderful on your hands.  I buy when on sale for 5/$20 and try to wait for a free shipping deal.

Do not care for any of their candles or personal body/skin care products.

Honored Contributor

Yes there are some scents that are duds-----and you have to not put them close to where your pet sleeps/hangs out---thought it would help with the litter box odor but the strong smell made my stripey cat very sick--had a week of vet trips and lots of $$ trying to figure it out. then DD read an srticle about the very thing we went thru---something about the chemicals used in them can adversely affect animals---poor cat was very sick from it---took the plug out and aired out the house and in a few days she was fine, but she had such a high fever that I had to take her in for hydration infusions but  all tests were negative for any bad things-----vet was puzzled. So no more wallflowers for us

Respected Contributor

Wow @wagirl that's good to know! Thank you for sharing that very valuable information!