Trusted Contributor

valerie par hills plug in lamp

has anyone ordered h203860 valerie parhills plug in lamp, just ordered it cant wait to get it. i may have to order another one i got it in the blue, very pretty colors!

Honored Contributor

Re: valerie par hills plug in lamp

@bonnie f  I love our amber one...currently decorated already in our livingroom Smiley Happy

P1620514.JPG

Contributor

I do have this lamp in the blue and love it.  I also have another of Valerie's lamps and really like it also.  Her designs are pretty and create a warm feeling.

Trusted Contributor

wow love it. looks great on your shelf, i think i'l be ordering another one  lol

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

@bonnie f  I love our amber one...currently decorated already in our livingroom Smiley Happy

P1620514.JPG

That's a lovely display!

Honored Contributor

@ChynnaBlue wrote:

@Susan Louise wrote:

P1620514.JPG

That's a lovely display!

@ChynnaBlue  TY for your kind comment Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I have a few of Val's mosaic plug-in lamps;  love them all!  I have her ocean in both formats, multi in both formats & I just ordered Val's Red MG plug-in lamp.  Love these!

Honored Contributor

@BornToShop wrote:

I have a few of Val's mosaic plug-in lamps;  love them all!  I have her ocean in both formats, multi in both formats & I just ordered Val's Red MG plug-in lamp.  Love these!

@BornToShop WOW! And I thought the 4 we have was a lot...lol I love these lamps too. We have both kinds in the amber, and just the short one in the ocean and multi.

I came close to ordering the new red lamp, but wound up not getting it. Please post your thoughts of the red lamp when you get it Smiley Happy