Frequent Contributor

tray for luminara heritage lanterns

During the presentation of the 

TSV Heritage lanterns, Susan showed a set of two at staggered heights in a white tray on a nightstand.  Does anyone know where I might get something like that to put the lanterns in?  I ended up purchasing three additional lanterns to add to the two I bought last August.  I really love them.  Thanks

Kathleenalice

Honored Contributor

Re: tray for luminara heritage lanterns

@westiemama wrote:

TSV Heritage lanterns, Susan showed a set of two at staggered heights in a white tray on a nightstand.  Does anyone know where I might get something like that to put the lanterns in?  I ended up purchasing three additional lanterns to add to the two I bought last August.  I really love them.  Thanks

Kathleenalice

@westiemama  Home Goods comes to mind, or some such store, or Amazon, Overstock, Wayfair, etc.

Honored Contributor

I've found really beautiful trays at Hobby Lobby.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@westiemama wrote:

Kathleenalice

@westiemama, Here are screen shots of two different trays.  Both look very simple in design, so I'll bet you will be able to find a similar one very easily.  You might even find one at a local furniture store or Walmart, Kmart, etc. in addition to the other stores already mentioned.  

Frequent Contributor

If you are looking for something like the white tray above, you could go to any craft store, purchase an unfinished tray & either paint or stain it.  Super cheap with a coupon & easy peasy to do.

Respected Contributor

Check Amazon.