Honored Contributor

I use Don Aslett's toilet bowl cleaner.  It's amazing--by far the best toilet bowl cleaner I've ever used.  It lasts a very long time, too.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Trusted Contributor

I clean my toilets with Scrubbling Bubbles pads with the wand. 

Esteemed Contributor

My number one choice is Fuller Brush toilet cleaner. It does a great job and it has zero fumes and after scent. I have a ton of allergies so the smell is a problem for me. My second choice is Lysol toilet cleaner but I have to wear a mask when I use that one.

Respected Contributor

We have very hard well water and we do a vinegar soak overnight every other week. Buy the two pack at Costco and fill'er'up!

Trusted Contributor

@Nicknack wrote:

I use Don Aslett's toilet bowl cleaner.  It's amazing--by far the best toilet bowl cleaner I've ever used.  It lasts a very long time, too.

Does this cleaner take off rust stains?  We have hard water and there are rust stains just under the rim...I hate them....DW

Respected Contributor

I have horrible rust stains under the rim.

I started using Kaboom toilet bowl cleaner - almost instantly it dissolved the stains. 

I use the Clorox wand with the disposable pads.  I don't like using that nasty bristle brush that sits in that cup.  It makes me gag...

Super Contributor

I use Sno Bol. I have tried those disposable cleaners and they don't work on my hard water. I find that Sno Bol seems to leave an invisible film on the toilet to prevent water stains from sticking. Of course, it doesn't last forever, but I don't have to clean my toilet very often.

Super Contributor
I just started using Mrs Meyers lavender toilet cleaner, it works really well, I can't use products with strong scents. I use Clorox wipes on the seat and lid.
Honored Contributor

Lysol Cling liquid.  It's thick and really does "cling" to the bowl so it soaks things off.  

Super Contributor

I just use comet with a toilet brush. It's cheap and works well in my opinion.