Esteemed Contributor

Re: target organic sheet set

@PINKdogWOOD, good to know.  Is there a good quality percale in this line? Name?  TIA.  LM

Honored Contributor

@Lilysmom  I reawlly prefer all cotton or egyptian cotton, 400TC or maybe 500 but if it's all cotton or e-cotton, I think 300-400TC would be fine. 

If you can actually go into a target to check out their linens, this is so far the ONLY store that displays samples of their linens so you can feel & see them to compare.

Esteemed Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD, thanks for the info.  I am going to New England in a month so I will check it out.  

I hardly ever shop at Target anymore.  They spent $2 billion on entering the Canadian market with a lot of sub par products.  Shopping at a Canadian Target store was nothing like the US stores.  Poor quality, poor selection.  They wound up going bankrupt and left a lot of Canadian suppliers, employees and landlords holding the bag.  It really left a bad taste on our side.  I am sure they lost a lot of Canadian customers who shop in the US store as well.

It's been a long time since I have been Ina Target Store but maybe it's time to have a look.  LM

Respected Contributor

@Shawnie wrote:

Hated them!  They shrank, ran short and wrinkled bad!  I like llbean pima 280 thread count percale best.  

Shawnie, I just checked LLBean online to see about their 280 pima percale and, unfortunately, it looks like they don't come in the Cal. King size which I would want.  Bummer!