Valued Contributor

luvpups I checked on HSN at my first pillow order and it is under 303459.

<h2>Joy Mangano Comfort & Joy® Warm or Cool Universal Pillow with Cozy Clusters Reviews</h2>
2.6 out of 340 reviews
<h3>A Note from HSN</h3>

HSN Responds to Customer Reviews

You may experience a slight odor to the pillow when it arrives. This is inherent in memory foam material and is harmless and normal. The scent should dissipate after the pillow is exposed to open air, but if it does not, simply air out the pillow in another room for a couple of days before placing it in a pillowcase or under sheets.

here is some info on the last pillow.

Honored Contributor
On 7/26/2014 Mysteria said:

I ordered them initially and then read the reviews on Amazon for the older version.

There were complaints about the odor and some felt they were uncomfortable/lumpy. I question why the reviews of the older version no longer show up on the HSN web site. If they were as popular as they keep saying in the presentation you would think keeping those reviews up would help with sales of the TS.

I cancelled the order but I hope all that ordered them really find them comfortable.

If a product has a lot of bad reviews, HSN always removes them before the item is featured as a TS. They do with those fragrance sticks too.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Regular Contributor

I was just thinking about the fragrance sticks also Kachina624. They keep changing the configurations and therefore the item numbers so they can eliminate comments.

I looked at the pillow as it looks bigger in the front page ad. But since you can use a standard or queen pillowcase it obviously is not big...just ordinary size.

I decided there were too many unanswered questions. Most of Joy's products bomb. This will be back and most likely at the same prices so I decided to wait for the reviews rather than paying for the return.

I currently have a memory foam pillow that I bought at Costco and it smelled for several weeks as foam does.

Trusted Contributor

I've had memory foam pillows for several years and love them. I'm due for some new ones so I might give these a try. I was in the process of buying the sage, but it sold out while I was placing my order. I guess the color doesn't much matter since they'll have pillowcases on them, anyway.