Contributor

need your words of wisdom about the pillows Joy M. has on the southern channel. being home bound and on O2 24/7, now I'm sleeping on 3 pillows. there aren't any reviews. I'm wondering if any of you have tried them the last time she had them on. sorry, don't remember when that was. tia for your time and help.

Honored Contributor

I bought some tonight. We have Tony Little and My Pillow pillows now. I don't like the idea of a "warm" side because I like a cold pillow, but I can use them for my back in chairs, etc. if I don't like them for sleeping.

Honored Contributor

i thought that the price was good and was intrigued by the cold side.....which is the side i am most interested in. i bought a set of white and the matching pillowcases. i have never used them but will take the chance on one set right now. if i dont care for them then i will use them as guest pillows.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Super Contributor

I don't have this pillow, but I remember the last time it was presented there was a lot of discussion about how it was not machine-washable. I'm not sure if this TSV is the same model or not, but it would certainly deter my purchase to wonder how I would keep this pillow clean if I couldn't throw it in the washer. {#emotions_dlg.huh}

Respected Contributor

I looked for the review of this pillow because she sold something like it before...but somehow I couldn't find the description on the HSN page. A quick google search brought up the original name: Joy Mangano Warm and Cool Universal Pillow. The HSN page for this item is 'not available'. Amazon sells them and the reviews aren't great. However, this new pillow could be a completely different product. Check out Amazon if you are curious.

Contributor

I've always wondered about Tony Little's pillow. Thanks mousiegirl for the info. sunshine45 I would never have it on the warm side living in the desert southwest. gasp I'm always turning my pillow over. think one of these days we'll just melt away. Think I may order one set..........I can always send them back. Colonel Meow I'll read further and see what they have to say about that. Thanks for the heads up!!

Knew I could count on you. Thanks for your help and time.

Honored Contributor

I'm a side sleeper & since getting Joy's pillow I have been sleeping better. It ended my neck & back pain.

I only use the cool side & wish I could have one that was just for side/back sleepers & cool on both sides. It is the best pillow I've ever put my head on. I have the lavender one.

Valued Contributor

I bought two of them last time and two more tonight. I have a herniated disk in my neck and I have slept better on this pillow than I have in years. I also like them to use next to me in the bed as arm rests when I am on my laptop. I think the reviews were either people loved them like me or absolutely hated them. I have not felt the cool side because I am in the always " hot flash" at night stage. Good luck with them if you decide to order.

I am also a side sleeper. HTH

edited to add Joy did mention last time these can go in the dryer, I checked on the internet regarding not being able to wash them but if they go in the dryer at 105 that will take care of dust mites etc. ( I could probably set mine next to the pool and they would reach that temp. in no time as I am also in the desert southwest)

Occasional Contributor

I ordered them initially and then read the reviews on Amazon for the older version.

There were complaints about the odor and some felt they were uncomfortable/lumpy. I question why the reviews of the older version no longer show up on the HSN web site. If they were as popular as they keep saying in the presentation you would think keeping those reviews up would help with sales of the TS.

I cancelled the order but I hope all that ordered them really find them comfortable.

Respected Contributor
On 7/26/2014 Mysteria said:

I question why the reviews of the older version no longer show up on the HSN web site. If they were as popular as they keep saying in the presentation you would think keeping those reviews up would help with sales of the TS.

I suspect they sold a lot previously but perhaps they got a lot of bad reviews (and possibly returns) which is why they aren't showing the reviews on their website now.

I thought about getting the travel pillow ($15 with free shipping) which I can also use in my car but I have to admit, the bad reviews I've seen are making me even debate on whether to invest in that.